Sidhauli, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.285755, 80.837402.
Sidhauli (सिधौली) is a small town in Uttar Pradesh, India, located 38 kilometers south of Sitapur and 53 kilometers north of Lucknow, in the central part of the state. Siddheshwar Mahadev Mandir, a Hindu temple, is one of the main points of interest in the town. Other attractions include Ram Darbar Siddheshwer Temple, Kamlapur Kasmanda Quila, Mahatma Gandhi Statue, and so on. National Highway 24 serves the area.
Where is Sidhauli, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Sidhauli, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sidhauli, Uttar Pradesh, India
Sidhauli, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sidhauli, Uttar Pradesh, India is 27.285755, and the longitude is 80.837402. Sidhauli, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 17' 8.7180'' N and 80° 50' 14.6472'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 17' 8.7180'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 50' 14.6472'' E|
Coordinates of Sidhauli, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)