Harlingen, the Nederlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.174637, 5.425152.
Harlingen is the town with about 15,000 residents located in the northern Nederlands. It is an old fishermen town with very long history of sailing and seafood trading. Today, the town is a small destination for those who enjoy exploring local rural lifestyle and old historic architecture.
Where is Harlingen, the Nederlands on Map?
Road map of Harlingen, the Nederlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Harlingen, the Nederlands
Harlingen, the Nederlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Harlingen, the Nederlands is 53.174637, and the longitude is 5.425152. Harlingen, the Nederlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 10' 28.6932'' N and 5° 25' 30.5472'' E.
Harlingen, the Nederlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 10' 28.6932'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 25' 30.5472'' E|
Coordinates of Harlingen, the Nederlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Amersfoort, Utrecht, the Netherlands (52.155170, 5.387200)
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)