Sirsa, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.536535, 75.025505.
A city of Sirsa in western Haryana is one of the largest and the most populous cities of the area, with the population close to 0.5 million people. It is a historic city established in the epochs of the Mahabharata, and a good number of historic monuments (Arnian wali, Amarjeet Pura, Tehsil Dabwali, etc) are preserved till our times. The city is a center of Hindu religion, with a few large and old temples. A huge Sirsa Air Force Station is located north-east from the city.
Where is Sirsa, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Sirsa, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sirsa, Haryana, India
Sirsa, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sirsa, Haryana, India is 29.536535, and the longitude is 75.025505. Sirsa, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 32' 11.5260'' N and 75° 1' 31.8180'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 32' 11.5260'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 1' 31.8180'' E|
Coordinates of Sirsa, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)