Siwan, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.219622, 84.356659.
Siwan is a city and the capital of the same name district in the state of Bihar, central India. The name of the city is derived from the word 'border' on the local dialect. Siwan is a principal center of transportation, with a very vivid bus and railway transportation, both commercial and passenger. The number of residents of the city is exceeding 180,000.
Map of Siwan, Bihar, India
Siwan, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Siwan, Bihar, India is 26.219622, and the longitude is 84.356659. Siwan, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 13' 10.6392'' N and 84° 21' 23.9724'' E.
Siwan, Bihar, India elevation is 72 meters height, that is equal to 236 feet.
Siwan, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 13' 10.6392'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 21' 23.9724'' E|
|Elevation (m)||72 m|
|Elevation (f)||236 feet|
Coordinates of Siwan, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Fayetteville, AR, USA (36.082157, -94.171852)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Neora Valley National Park, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India (27.085251, 88.700928)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)
- Chikkaballapura, Karnataka, India (13.432515, 77.727478)
- Channapatna, Karnataka, India (12.651805, 77.208946)