Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.563889, 27.366112.
Slobozia is a small city in south Romania and the capital of the same name district. Its population is about 53,000 people. The historic city survived a few wars and invasions, including the one of Tatars and the Osman Empire. Modern city is the center of light industry, manufacturing and agriculture. The city is famous with ancient local arts and traditions, especially in decoration and cuisine.
Where is Slobozia, Romania on Map?
Road map of Slobozia, Romania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Slobozia, Romania
Slobozia, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Slobozia, Romania is 44.563889, and the longitude is 27.366112. Slobozia, Romania is located at Romania country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 33' 50.0004'' N and 27° 21' 58.0032'' E.
|DMS Lat||44° 33' 50.0004'' N|
|DMS Long||27° 21' 58.0032'' E|
Coordinates of Slobozia, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Romania
Also check out these related Cities.
- Bacău, Romania (46.568825, 26.916025)
- Iași, Iași County, Romania (47.158455, 27.601442)
- Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania (44.940918, 26.021101)
- Brașov, Romania (45.657974, 25.601198)
- Craiova, Dolj, Romania (44.319305, 23.800678)
- Satu Mare, Romania (47.790001, 22.889999)
- Ploiești, Romania (44.933334, 26.033333)
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania (46.770439, 23.591423)
- Timișoara, Romania (45.760696, 21.226788)
- Iași, Romania (47.163574, 27.582550)