Smithers, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.782356, -127.172073.
Smithers is a town in British Columbia, located on the banks of Bulkley River halfway between Prince Rupert and Prince George in the northwestern part of the province. It was founded in 1913. The area is highly valued for its unique culture and arts. The main industries of the town include mining and forestry. Smithers Airport, a regional airport, is located to the north of the town. Points of interest in the town include The Bluff Recreation Site, Smithers Golf & Country Club, Swimming Pool Bulkley Valley, Kathlyn Creek Trail, and Lake Kathlyn Beach Park. Smithers Train Station serves the area. The town is home to Coast Mountain College.
Where is Smithers, BC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Smithers, BC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Smithers, BC, Canada
Smithers, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Smithers, BC, Canada is 54.782356, and the longitude is -127.172073. Smithers, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 46' 56.4816'' N and 127° 10' 19.4628'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 46' 56.4816'' N|
|DMS Long||127° 10' 19.4628'' W|
Coordinates of Smithers, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)