Smithville, MO, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.390041, -94.585075.
Smithville is a small town located in two counties of the state of Missouri. The town has the population close to 8,500 people, and it is located to the north of Kansas City, near the famous Clay County Park. The town was founded about 150 years ago and named "Smith Mill". The current name is a derivative from the old one.
Where is Smithville, MO, USA on Map?
Road map of Smithville, MO, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Smithville, MO, USA
Smithville, MO, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Smithville, MO, USA is 39.390041, and the longitude is -94.585075. Smithville, MO, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 23' 24.1476'' N and 94° 35' 6.2700'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 23' 24.1476'' N|
|DMS Long||94° 35' 6.2700'' W|
Coordinates of Smithville, MO, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)