Smyrna, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.883991, -84.514374.
Smyrna is a small town and a neighborhood of Atlanta, the capital city of Georgia, USA. It is an old community, with the current population close to 55 thousand people. Smyrna is situated right between Marietta and Atlanta, and it is a historic settlement established by Greek immigrants. It has the same name as the early settlement in Western Turkey, current Izmir, the old town of Smyrna.
Map of Smyrna, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Smyrna, Atlanta, Georgia, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Smyrna, Atlanta, Georgia, USA is 33.883991, and the longitude is -84.514374. Smyrna, Atlanta, Georgia, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 53' 2.3676'' N and 84° 30' 51.7464'' W.
Smyrna, Atlanta, Georgia, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 53' 2.3676'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 30' 51.7464'' W|
Coordinates of Smyrna, Atlanta, Georgia, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)