Steele, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.856529, -99.915710.
Steele is a town in central part of North Dakota, situated near Interstate 94. It is the seat of Kidder county. Steele was established in the late 1870s during the times of railroad line building in the area. The settlement has got its name after one of the founders of it. During the first decades of the 20th century the population of Steele has been increasing, reaching its peak in 1960s, when there are almost 900 people were living in the town. Today, there are about 700 residents in Steele which makes it about 200 families and about 320 households. Steele is a home to the World's Largest Sandhill Crane, which can be seen while traveling by Interstate 94.
Map of Steele, ND, USA
Steele, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Steele, ND, USA is 46.856529, and the longitude is -99.915710. Steele, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 51' 23.5044'' N and 99° 54' 56.5560'' W.
Steele, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 51' 23.5044'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 54' 56.5560'' W|
Coordinates of Steele, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)
- Chambersburg, PN, USA (40.028900, -77.590698)
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)
- Pacific Grove, CA, the US (36.617779, -121.916664)