Smyrna, DE, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.299892, -75.618935.
The town of Smyrna is situated in Kent and New Castle counties, northern Delaware, United States. It is located 11 miles north of Dover and 40 miles south of Wilmington. The town is bordered by Clayton to the west. It is the hometown of John Bassett Moore, James Williams, and Louis McLane. The town was named after the ancient Greek seaport of Smyrna in İzmir, Turkey. U.S. Route 13 serves the town. Local attractions in the town include Garrisons Lake Golf Club, Big Oak County Park, Lake Como Recreation Area, and so on. Smyrna Airport is located 1.2 miles east of the central business district of the city.
Where is Smyrna, DE, USA on Map?
Road map of Smyrna, DE, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Smyrna, DE, USA
Smyrna, DE, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Smyrna, DE, USA is 39.299892, and the longitude is -75.618935. Smyrna, DE, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 17' 59.6112'' N and 75° 37' 8.1660'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 17' 59.6112'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 37' 8.1660'' W|
Coordinates of Smyrna, DE, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Eastham, MA, USA (41.832306, -69.980736)
- Duxbury, MA, USA (42.041916, -70.682014)
- Dennis, MA, USA (41.735695, -70.202751)
- Dedham, MA, USA (42.244770, -71.177956)
- Dartmouth, MA, USA (41.610195, -70.995316)
- Concord, MA, USA (42.461777, -71.364235)
- Cohasset, MA, USA (42.241718, -70.811958)
- Clinton, MA, USA (42.415997, -71.687927)
- Canton, MA, USA (42.161621, -71.147720)
- Bourne, MA, USA (41.739269, -70.607231)