Sohela, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.300659, 83.397507.
A small town of Sohela in northwestern Odisha is situated near highway AH46, Highway 53 and National Nighway 3. It is a commercial spot with the population close to 24 hundred people. There are a few old temples in the town, including Maa Durga Mandir and others. There are also a few nice cafes near the highways, with the hottest spots being located right near the intersection of the highways.
Where is Sohela, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Sohela, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sohela, Odisha, India
Sohela, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sohela, Odisha, India is 21.300659, and the longitude is 83.397507. Sohela, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 18' 2.3724'' N and 83° 23' 51.0252'' E.
Sohela, Odisha, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 18' 2.3724'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 23' 51.0252'' E|
Coordinates of Sohela, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)