Somersby, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.234604, 0.010666.
Somersby is a small village in the district of Spilsby, Lincolnshire, UK. There are a few hundreds of residents living in the village, and it is considered a small tourist attraction due to a wonderful historic Saint Margaret church. It is also known as a home of Alfred, Lord Tennyson, a famous local poet.
Where is Somersby, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Somersby, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Somersby, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, UK
Somersby, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Somersby, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, UK is 53.234604, and the longitude is 0.010666. Somersby, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 14' 4.5744'' N and 0° 0' 38.3976'' E.
Somersby, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 14' 4.5744'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 0' 38.3976'' E|
Coordinates of Somersby, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)