Sompeta, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.945608, 84.582481.
A small town of Sompeta is located in the northernmost part of Andhra Pradesh state in eastern India. It is a rural town with the population below 20,000 people. Sompeta is a town for farmers, as well as a place with a few commercial spots since it is located near Highway 16.
Map of Sompeta, Andhra Pradesh, India
Sompeta, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sompeta, Andhra Pradesh, India is 18.945608, and the longitude is 84.582481. Sompeta, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 56' 44.1888'' N and 84° 34' 56.9316'' E.
Sompeta, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 56' 44.1888'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 34' 56.9316'' E|
Coordinates of Sompeta, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)