South Holland, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.601418, -87.617012.
South Holland is a village in Cook County, northeastern Illinois, the United States, located on the Little Calumet River, within Thornton Township and 22 miles south of downtown Chicago. The village was settled in 1847, and incorporated on May 12, 1894. It is bordered by Calumet City and Lansing to the east, Harvey and Phoenix to the west, Thornton to the south, and Dolton to the north. The village is home to South Suburban College. It has a few attractions such as Midwest Carvers Museum, Van Oostenbrugge Homestead, South Holland Historical Society, Veterans Memorial Park, and Hollandale Park. Wampum Lake is located to the south of the city.
Where is South Holland, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of South Holland, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of South Holland, IL, USA
South Holland, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of South Holland, IL, USA is 41.601418, and the longitude is -87.617012. South Holland, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 36' 5.1048'' N and 87° 37' 1.2432'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 36' 5.1048'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 37' 1.2432'' W|
Coordinates of South Holland, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Hyannis, MA, USA (41.652882, -70.290787)
- Amana Colonies, IA, USA (41.800617, -91.869537)
- Winnetka, IL, USA (42.110359, -87.747559)
- Wilmette, IL, USA (42.082493, -87.750229)
- Summit, IL, USA (41.791241, -87.819542)
- South Holland, IL, USA (41.601418, -87.617012)
- River Forest, IL, USA (41.895248, -87.825714)
- Rantoul, IL, USA (40.300907, -88.199913)
- Park Forest, IL, USA (41.491425, -87.687454)
- Lombard, IL, USA (41.871281, -88.035065)
No comments written yet.