Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.074448, 22.430241.
Sparti is a large municipality in continental Greece, built right at the location of famous historic city of Sparta. Today's population of Sparti is close to 35,000 people, and the town is a key tourist spot of the area, with plenty of historic monuments, parks, statues, archaeological museums, as well as the Museum of the Olive and Greek Olive Oil, the Tomb of Leonidas, etc.
Where is Sparti, Greece on Map?
Road map of Sparti, Greece shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sparti, Greece
Sparti, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sparti, Greece is 37.074448, and the longitude is 22.430241. Sparti, Greece is located at Greece country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 4' 28.0128'' N and 22° 25' 48.8676'' E.
Sparti, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 4' 28.0128'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 25' 48.8676'' E|
Coordinates of Sparti, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Greece
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece (40.520744, 21.271206)
- Vlichada, Santorini, Greece (36.338459, 25.433325)
- Chania, Сrete, Greece (35.513828, 24.018038)
- Avgonima, Chios, Greece (38.376915, 26.022394)
- Kili, Euboea, Greece (38.540272, 24.060272)
- Paros, Naoussa, Greece (37.083923, 25.147457)
- Rovoliari, Greece (39.004810, 21.997837)
- Mithimna, Lesbos, Greece (39.367146, 26.175146)
- Adamantas, Milos, Greece (36.726013, 24.446859)
- Sparti, Greece (37.074448, 22.430241)