Thurso, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.599998, -75.250000.
A small settlement of Thurso can be found near the Ottawa River in the south western part of the province of Quebec, which is in the eastern Canada. The community is located right at the border between Canada and the US, thus there is a considerable part of the residents who speak English as their first language. The city was established in the 1880s and is traditionally a small transportation and industrial spot. Currently, the population of the city is estimated to be close to 25 hundred people. In the early 2000s, there were a series of earthquakes centered near the city of Thurso. The city is a famous place where it is possible to find some great facilities for sports in general, and ice-hockey in particular.
Map of Thurso, QC, Canada
Thurso, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Thurso, QC, Canada is 45.599998, and the longitude is -75.250000. Thurso, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 35' 59.9928'' N and 75° 15' 0.0000'' W.
Thurso, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 35' 59.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 15' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Thurso, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)