St. John's, NL, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.560539, -52.712830.
The capital city of the Canadian state of Newfoundland and Labrador, St. John's is one of the largest cities of the area, with the population exceeding 210,000 people. It was founded by the British immigrants and received the statues of the city in the end of the 19th century. The city has one of the largest metropolitan areas in eastern Canada. Local points of interest include parks, some historic points like the Murray Premises, museums like the Provincial Museum of Newfoundland and Labrador, and so on.
Map of St. John's, NL, Canada
St. John's, NL, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St. John's, NL, Canada is 47.560539, and the longitude is -52.712830. St. John's, NL, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 33' 37.9404'' N and 52° 42' 46.1880'' W.
St. John's, NL, Canada elevation is 15 meters height, that is equal to 49 feet.
St. John's, NL, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 33' 37.9404'' N|
|DMS Long||52° 42' 46.1880'' W|
|Elevation (m)||15 m|
|Elevation (f)||49 feet|
Coordinates of St. John's, NL, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada (45.508888, -73.561668)
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Ajax, ON, Canada (43.850857, -79.020370)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Lincoln, ON, Canada (43.139229, -79.484901)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)