Elliot Lake, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.383331, -82.650002.
Elliot Lake is a very interesting small city situated in the province of Ontario, which is in the eastern part of Canada. The city is located on an amazing natural setting, right near two large national parks, Manintenda National Park and Blind River Provincial Park. For many centuries there used to be a small village of a group of indigenous population, but in the late 19th century the number of residents began expanding and the settlement became as large as a town. The settlement used to be famous for its uranium mining and has got a nickname "the uranium capital of the world". The city is considered to be a great place to live and especially retire.
Where is Elliot Lake, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Elliot Lake, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Elliot Lake, ON, Canada
Elliot Lake, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Elliot Lake, ON, Canada is 46.383331, and the longitude is -82.650002. Elliot Lake, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 22' 59.9916'' N and 82° 39' 0.0072'' W.
|DMS Lat||46° 22' 59.9916'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 39' 0.0072'' W|
Coordinates of Elliot Lake, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)