Port Dover, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.786522, -80.203278.
Port Dover is a beautiful historic town situated on the northern shores of Lake Erie in Ontario, Canada. The town was founded in the end of the 18th century and was named Dover Mills. Though the area was inhabited in early epochs, the town is considered to be established in the 1760s by French settlers. Today, there are about 6,000 people living in Port Dover. It is a small tourist destination, with its interesting old architecture and a few nice beaches on the lake shores.
Where is Port Dover, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Port Dover, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Port Dover, ON, Canada
Port Dover, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Port Dover, ON, Canada is 42.786522, and the longitude is -80.203278. Port Dover, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 47' 11.4792'' N and 80° 12' 11.8008'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 47' 11.4792'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 12' 11.8008'' W|
Coordinates of Port Dover, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)