Talala, OK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.529545, -95.698486.
Talala is a small town in the state of Oklahoma, USA, situated near Highway 169. It is an old town established about 120 years ago by some people of Cherokee origins. The name of the town takes source from an old Cherokee word for a bird, the Red-Headed Woodpecker. The first post office was opened in the town in the late 1890s and in those times a small local museum telling about the life of the local community was opened. The current population of the town is close to 280 people which is close to 80-85 families. Talala town is provided with all modern services including health care, education, shopping, and many others.
Where is Talala, OK, USA on Map?
Road map of Talala, OK, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Talala, OK, USA
Talala, OK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Talala, OK, USA is 36.529545, and the longitude is -95.698486. Talala, OK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 31' 46.3620'' N and 95° 41' 54.5496'' W.
|DMS Lat||36° 31' 46.3620'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 41' 54.5496'' W|
Coordinates of Talala, OK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Santa Claus, IN, USA (38.114796, -86.930145)
- New Harmony, IN, USA (38.129391, -87.936913)
- Nashville, IN, USA (39.206142, -86.246132)
- Geneva, IN, USA (40.594471, -84.963654)
- French Lick, IN, USA (38.552292, -86.622543)
- Corydon, IN, USA (38.212868, -86.129799)
- Normal, IL, USA (40.525639, -89.012779)
- Cicero, IL, USA (41.842785, -87.765747)
- Wailuku, HI, USA (20.891483, -156.510284)
- Wahiawa, HI, USA (21.501633, -158.026123)