Tangshan, Hebei, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.631001, 118.180000.
Tangshan is a large city and a key economic and social center of Hebei province in eastern China. Situated about 100 miles south west of the capital city of the country, Tangshan is a very old settlement which is notorious as the area of a devastating earthquake that happened in 1976 and took lives of over a quarter million people. Since then, the city has been completely rebuilt and restored, as well as became a modern and developed place to live. Currently, the population of the city is exceeding 3 million people, with the number of residents of the metropolitan area close to 7 million people. Tangshan is a transportation and industrial hub, with a large number of factories and plants located there. The main tourist attractions of Tangshan include Tangshan Nanhu Park, Tangshan science and Technology Museum, Anti-Seismic Monument, and plenty of others.
Map of Tangshan, Hebei, China
Tangshan, Hebei, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tangshan, Hebei, China is 39.631001, and the longitude is 118.180000. Tangshan, Hebei, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 37' 51.6036'' N and 118° 10' 48.0000'' E.
Tangshan, Hebei, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 37' 51.6036'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 10' 48.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Tangshan, Hebei, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)
- Tangshan, Hebei, China (39.631001, 118.180000)
- Changzhou, Jiangsu, China (31.811001, 119.973999)