Tankara, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.655312, 70.748070.
Tankara is a very small town in Gujarat, India, with the population of only 18,000 people. The town is located on the holy lands and is known as the birthplace of the founder of the Arya Samaj. The town is famous with small cotton producing enterprises and historic architecture.
Where is Tankara, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Tankara, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tankara, Gujarat, India
Tankara, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tankara, Gujarat, India is 22.655312, and the longitude is 70.748070. Tankara, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 39' 19.1232'' N and 70° 44' 53.0520'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 39' 19.1232'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 44' 53.0520'' E|
Coordinates of Tankara, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)