Tapan, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.307310, 88.570251.
Tapan is a small town in West Bengal, and it is a headquarters of the same name district, which is a part of Dakshin Dinajpur area. The town is located in the easternmost part of the country, and it is the main settlement of a pretty large district, with the total population exceeding 225,000 people. Tapan is a home to about 8,000 people, with most of those being farmers and small field owners.
Map of Tapan, West Bengal, India
Tapan, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tapan, West Bengal, India is 25.307310, and the longitude is 88.570251. Tapan, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 18' 26.3160'' N and 88° 34' 12.9036'' E.
Tapan, West Bengal, India elevation is 38 meters height, that is equal to 125 feet.
Tapan, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 18' 26.3160'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 34' 12.9036'' E|
|Elevation (m)||38 m|
|Elevation (f)||125 feet|
Coordinates of Tapan, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Three Bells of Fira, Santorini, Greece (36.423332, 25.428383)
- Mohone, Kalyan, Thane, Maharashtra, India (19.265133, 73.172371)
- Shiroor, Karnataka, India (13.916197, 74.599342)
- Kuwerpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (27.217766, 78.118172)
- Holnanthe, Pashte, Maharashtra, India (21.204906, 74.900551)
- Asopur, Rukanpura, Patna, Bihar, India (25.589420, 85.043251)
- Sagardighi, West Bengal, India (24.292355, 88.086357)
- Siolim, Goa, India (15.620090, 73.777222)
- Rahika, Bihar, India (26.378592, 86.020332)
- Veerabhadrapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India (18.038063, 83.194374)