Brampton, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.683334, -79.766670.
Brampton is a large city in Ontario, with the population of about 525,000 people. It is located in the neighborhood of Mississauga and used to be known as The Flower Town of Canada. The local landmarks include Claireville Conservation Area, Camp Naivelt, Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives, Great War Flying Museum, Gage Park, and so on.
Map of Brampton, ON, Canada
Brampton, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brampton, ON, Canada is 43.683334, and the longitude is -79.766670. Brampton, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 41' 0.0024'' N and 79° 46' 0.0120'' W.
Brampton, ON, Canada elevation is 213 meters height, that is equal to 699 feet.
Brampton, ON, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 41' 0.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 46' 0.0120'' W|
|Elevation (m)||213 m|
|Elevation (f)||699 feet|
Coordinates of Brampton, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Ajax, ON, Canada (43.850857, -79.020370)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Lincoln, ON, Canada (43.139229, -79.484901)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)