Tijara, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.933743, 76.853127.
Tijara is a municipality in eastern Rajasthan, near the city of Bhiwadi. It is a part of Alwar district and a settlement where about 20,000 people are residing. The town was established in the epochs of the Vedic Yug and is one of beautiful rural towns in central India. There are a few attractions, including a historic fort, a few old temples, etc.
Where is Tijara, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Tijara, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tijara, Rajasthan, India
Tijara, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tijara, Rajasthan, India is 27.933743, and the longitude is 76.853127. Tijara, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 56' 1.4748'' N and 76° 51' 11.2572'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 56' 1.4748'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 51' 11.2572'' E|
Coordinates of Tijara, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.