Tohana, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.718954, 75.906815.
Tohana is a large municipality situated right at the border between the Indian states of Haryana and Punjab. The town is quite large, with the number of residents close to 85,000. The community is dominated by the Sikhs, but quite a large number of people is Hindu. The first settlement emerged there in per-historic times, before Maurian Epochs. Local community is multi-lingual, and there are 6 dialects spoken in the town. There are a few excellent colleges and high schools in the town.
Where is Tohana, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Tohana, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tohana, Haryana, India
Tohana, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tohana, Haryana, India is 29.718954, and the longitude is 75.906815. Tohana, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 43' 8.2344'' N and 75° 54' 24.5340'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 43' 8.2344'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 54' 24.5340'' E|
Coordinates of Tohana, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)