Towner, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.345627, -100.405174.
Towner is a small town in central North Dakota and a part of Minot metropolitan area, as well as the seat of McHenry county. The town can be reached by Highway 2 and it is a historic settlement established about 120 years ago in the period of time when the railroad was being built in the region. Today, there are about 550 people living in the town. It is a small transportation, manufacturing, and cultural center of the area. The community is friendly and opened, with about 150-155 families permanently residing in the town. The attractions of Towner include a small green park in the northern part of the town.
Where is Towner, ND, USA on Map?
Road map of Towner, ND, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Towner, ND, USA
Towner, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Towner, ND, USA is 48.345627, and the longitude is -100.405174. Towner, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 20' 44.2572'' N and 100° 24' 18.6264'' W.
Towner, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 20' 44.2572'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 24' 18.6264'' W|
Coordinates of Towner, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)