Trona, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.762409, -117.372719.
Trona is a small town in south eastern California and is a part of San Bernardino county. It is situated near a highway, on the north western edge of Searles Lake which is an artificial and half-dried lake now. As it becomes apparent from the name of the town, the area is mining and a source of various natural materials like trona, etc. The town was established about 130 years ago, during the boom of mining industry. Today, Trona is a home to about 19 hundred people and the town is quite isolated. It is situated in a close proximity to the Colorado Desert and the Death Valley. Trona is known for its natural attractions, with the Trona Pinnacles being the most popular of them. There is a small airstrip near Trona.
Map of Trona, CA, USA
Trona, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Trona, CA, USA is 35.762409, and the longitude is -117.372719. Trona, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 45' 44.6724'' N and 117° 22' 21.7884'' W.
Trona, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 45' 44.6724'' N|
|DMS Long||117° 22' 21.7884'' W|
Coordinates of Trona, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)