Tuljapur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.012182, 76.067337.
A large town in southern Maharashtra, Tuljapur is a district level municipality and a key transportation spot of the district. There are about 32,000 people living in the town, and it is a developing community, speaking Marathi language. The town is famous with its old temple, the Tulja Bhavani Temple, built in the 13th century.
Map of Tuljapur, Maharashtra, India
Tuljapur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tuljapur, Maharashtra, India is 18.012182, and the longitude is 76.067337. Tuljapur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 0' 43.8552'' N and 76° 4' 2.4132'' E.
Tuljapur, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 0' 43.8552'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 4' 2.4132'' E|
Coordinates of Tuljapur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)