Tuscumbia, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.731201, -87.702530.
Tuscumbia is a small town in northern Alabama and a part of Florence-Sheffield urban area. It is situated about 2.5 miles south of Sheffield and is a home to about 8,500 people. The town was established in the early 18th century and was initially named Ococoposa. It is still considered to be one of the oldest towns in the area. In the mid-19th century the town became the seat of Colbet county. There are a few very good schools in the town, as well as a few shopping areas. Tuscumbia is known as the birthplace of Helen Keller, an American educator, writer, and social rights activist.
Map of Tuscumbia, AL, USA
Tuscumbia, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tuscumbia, AL, USA is 34.731201, and the longitude is -87.702530. Tuscumbia, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 43' 52.3236'' N and 87° 42' 9.1080'' W.
Tuscumbia, AL, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Tuscumbia, AL, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 43' 52.3236'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 42' 9.1080'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Tuscumbia, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- City Park Town, New Orleans, LA, USA (30.001667, -90.092781)
- Bronxville, NY, the USA (40.939999, -73.826111)
- Aliquippa, PA, USA (40.615002, -80.263054)
- Lindenwold, New Jersey, the US (39.817226, -74.988892)
- Oldtown, Idaho, the US (48.185555, -117.030281)
- Newark, Ohio, USA (40.058121, -82.416664)
- Sparta, WI, USA (43.943054, -90.811668)
- Genesee, CA, USA (40.043056, -120.753891)
- Effingham, IL, USA (39.120834, -88.545830)
- Saint Cloud, FL, USA (28.230556, -81.285278)