Twin Falls, Idaho, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.562786, -114.460503.
Twin Falls is one of the largest cities in the state of Idaho, located in a small green valley near the Snake River, in the central part of the state. The area is reported to be inhabited by ancient Shoshone and other kinds of indigenous groups, and the city has got its named after two beautiful waterfalls known also as Shoshone Falls located in the neighborhood. Twin Falls received the status of the city in the middle of the 20th century, and today it is a developing community, with the population close to 45,000 people. The local economy is based in dairy products, services (especially in education sector), agriculture, commerce, and so on.
Where is Twin Falls, Idaho, USA on Map?
Road map of Twin Falls, Idaho, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Twin Falls, Idaho, USA
Twin Falls, Idaho, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Twin Falls, Idaho, USA is 42.562786, and the longitude is -114.460503. Twin Falls, Idaho, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 33' 46.0296'' N and 114° 27' 37.8108'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 33' 46.0296'' N|
|DMS Long||114° 27' 37.8108'' W|
Coordinates of Twin Falls, Idaho, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Hoboken, NJ, USA (40.745255, -74.034775)
- Port Hueneme, CA, the US (34.155834, -119.202789)
- Auburn, NY, USA (42.933334, -76.566666)
- Jamestown, NY, the US (42.095554, -79.238609)
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)