Twinstead, Sudbury, Essex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.997128, 0.710512.
A very small village of Twinstead is located about 3 miles south of Sudbury, Essex, in the district of Briantree. With the neighboring villages and towns it is united with A131 road. There is a small Evangelist Church in the town, as well as an excellent hotel, Twinstead Manor.
Map of Twinstead, Sudbury, Essex, UK
Twinstead, Sudbury, Essex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Twinstead, Sudbury, Essex, UK is 51.997128, and the longitude is 0.710512. Twinstead, Sudbury, Essex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 59' 49.6608'' N and 0° 42' 37.8432'' E.
Twinstead, Sudbury, Essex, UK elevation is 81 meters height, that is equal to 266 feet.
Twinstead, Sudbury, Essex, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 59' 49.6608'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 42' 37.8432'' E|
|Elevation (m)||81 m|
|Elevation (f)||266 feet|
Coordinates of Twinstead, Sudbury, Essex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)