Saint-Colomban, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.730000, -74.129997.
A small city of Saint-Colomban is a part of a crowded part of the province of Quebec in the eastern Canada. It is situated close to the border between Canada and the US, and is a part of Laurentides region. Saint-Colomban was established by a group of French colonizers led by John Falvey, and it used to be just a small village for a few first decades of its existence. In the 20th century the community started growing and becoming a more developed town, connected with the neighboring settlements by roads and a railroad. Today it is a home to about 13 thousand people and a nice place to visit and get to know the local lifestyle. As French is the main language spoken there, most of the local services are offered in French.
Map of Saint-Colomban, QC, Canada
Saint-Colomban, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint-Colomban, QC, Canada is 45.730000, and the longitude is -74.129997. Saint-Colomban, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 43' 48.0000'' N and 74° 7' 47.9892'' W.
Saint-Colomban, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 43' 48.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 7' 47.9892'' W|
Coordinates of Saint-Colomban, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)