Valia, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.571840, 73.161514.
Valia is a small town in southern Gujarat, which can be found somewhere between the cities of Vadodara and Surat. The town is a commercial spot which is located on the crossroads of a few state's highway, including Ankleshwar Road. The town is pretty large, and its population is estimated to exceed 25,000 people. There is a college and a few small shopping areas in the town.
Where is Valia, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Valia, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Valia, Gujarat, India
Valia, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Valia, Gujarat, India is 21.571840, and the longitude is 73.161514. Valia, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 34' 18.6240'' N and 73° 9' 41.4504'' E.
Valia, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 34' 18.6240'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 9' 41.4504'' E|
Coordinates of Valia, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)