Vernon, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.271790, -119.276505.
A wonderful old city of Vernon with the population close to 60,000 people is situated in British Columbia, Canada. The city has got some good fame with its winter carnival, and a great deal of people from the neighboring towns and states come to take part in this celebration. Vernon is a canter of culture and recreation, and it offers great accommodation and entertainment opportunities for everyone who go there to spend an active-type vacation.
Map of Vernon, BC, Canada
Vernon, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vernon, BC, Canada is 50.271790, and the longitude is -119.276505. Vernon, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 16' 18.4440'' N and 119° 16' 35.4180'' W.
Vernon, BC, Canada elevation is 407 meters height, that is equal to 1,335 feet.
Vernon, BC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 16' 18.4440'' N|
|DMS Long||119° 16' 35.4180'' W|
|Elevation (m)||407 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,335 feet|
Coordinates of Vernon, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada (45.508888, -73.561668)
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)
- Coquitlam, BC, Canada (49.283764, -122.793205)