Veryan, Truro, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.218964, -4.923122.
Veryan is a small town situated to the south east of Truro city at Roseland peninsula in the southeast UK. The town is very old and it was established before the 11th century. Veryan is a home to very special round houses constructed by Jeremiah Trist in the late 1800s. There are wonderful parks, a few very nice hotels and restaurants, as well as facilities for sports, especially for tennis, cricket, and bowling.
Map of Veryan, Truro, UK
Veryan, Truro, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Veryan, Truro, UK is 50.218964, and the longitude is -4.923122. Veryan, Truro, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 13' 8.2704'' N and 4° 55' 23.2392'' W.
Veryan, Truro, UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Veryan, Truro, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 13' 8.2704'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 55' 23.2392'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Veryan, Truro, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)
- Scone, Perth, UK (56.419434, -3.401932)