Vinukonda, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.056841, 79.745331.
Vinukonda is a large municipality located in the very central part of Andhra Pradesh, eastern India. It is a part of Narasaraopet district and the headquarters of a small sub-district. The first settlement was established at the place by the Dolmens, way before BC era. The current population of the town is close to 65,000 people, and the town is a developing community taking most of its incomes from farming and agriculture.
Where is Vinukonda, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Vinukonda, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Vinukonda, Andhra Pradesh, India
Vinukonda, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vinukonda, Andhra Pradesh, India is 16.056841, and the longitude is 79.745331. Vinukonda, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 3' 24.6276'' N and 79° 44' 43.1916'' E.
|DMS Lat||16° 3' 24.6276'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 44' 43.1916'' E|
Coordinates of Vinukonda, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)