Latina, Lazio, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.467567, 12.903597.
Latina is the capital city of Lazio region in central Italia, located about 60 miles south from the capital city of the country. The city was established about 80 years ago by Mussolini, and today it is a small business center, with a few small private company producing cheese and dairy products, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and so on. Latina is also a tourist spot, and there are a few historic landmarks and attractions in the city, like St. Mark's Cathedral, the church of Borgo Sabotino, etc.
Map of Latina, Lazio, Italy
Latina, Lazio, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Latina, Lazio, Italy is 41.467567, and the longitude is 12.903597. Latina, Lazio, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 28' 3.2412'' N and 12° 54' 12.9492'' E.
Latina, Lazio, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 28' 3.2412'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 54' 12.9492'' E|
Coordinates of Latina, Lazio, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Milan, Lombardy, Italy (45.464664, 9.188540)
- Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicliy, Italy (37.075474, 15.286586)
- Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy (45.438759, 12.327145)
- Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.773540, 12.239712)
- Livorno, Tuscany, Italy (43.548473, 10.310567)
- Bassano del Grappa, Province of Vicenza, Italy (45.765728, 11.727275)
- Montecatini Terme, Province of Pistoia, Italy (43.880852, 10.775525)
- Andria, Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy (41.230618, 16.293224)
- Sassari, Province of Sassari, Italy (40.725925, 8.555683)
- L'Aquila, Province of L'Aquila, Italy (42.349850, 13.399509)