Wahiawa, HI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.501633, -158.026123.
A small town and a census-designated place Wahiawa is situated on the island of Oahu in Honolulu County, Hawaii, United States. Located between two volcanic mountains, the town is bordered by Whitmore Village to the north, Wheeler Army Airfield to the south, and Schofield Barracks to the west. Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Station Pacific is based in Wahiawa. Wahiawa Reservoir is the second-largest reservoir in Hawaii. There are a few tourist spots in the town such as Wahiawa Botanical Garden, Dole Plantation, Wahiawā Freshwater State Recreation Area, and Wahiawā District Park.
Where is Wahiawa, HI, USA on Map?
Road map of Wahiawa, HI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wahiawa, HI, USA
Wahiawa, HI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wahiawa, HI, USA is 21.501633, and the longitude is -158.026123. Wahiawa, HI, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 30' 5.8788'' N and 158° 1' 34.0428'' W.
|DMS Lat||21° 30' 5.8788'' N|
|DMS Long||158° 1' 34.0428'' W|
Coordinates of Wahiawa, HI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Nashville, IN, USA (39.206142, -86.246132)
- Geneva, IN, USA (40.594471, -84.963654)
- French Lick, IN, USA (38.552292, -86.622543)
- Corydon, IN, USA (38.212868, -86.129799)
- Normal, IL, USA (40.525639, -89.012779)
- Cicero, IL, USA (41.842785, -87.765747)
- Wailuku, HI, USA (20.891483, -156.510284)
- Wahiawa, HI, USA (21.501633, -158.026123)
- Lahaina, HI, USA (20.878525, -156.683746)
- Kawaihae, HI, USA (20.036629, -155.829147)