Walla Walla, WA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.055645, -118.346359.
A large municipality in southern part of Washington state, Walla Walla was established as a small commercial community in the beginning of the 19th century. It took only 50 years for the settlement to receive the status of a town. The unique name comes from the name of a small valley and a small river situated in the neighborhood. Today, the town is a home to over 30,000 people, making its municipal population close to 45,000.
Map of Walla Walla, WA, USA
Walla Walla, WA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Walla Walla, WA, USA is 46.055645, and the longitude is -118.346359. Walla Walla, WA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 3' 20.3220'' N and 118° 20' 46.8924'' W.
Walla Walla, WA, USA elevation is 281 meters height, that is equal to 922 feet.
Walla Walla, WA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 3' 20.3220'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 20' 46.8924'' W|
|Elevation (m)||281 m|
|Elevation (f)||922 feet|
Coordinates of Walla Walla, WA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pray, MT, USA (45.380280, -110.681664)
- Hilmar, CA, USA (37.404415, -120.850128)
- Breckenridge, CO, USA (39.482231, -106.046181)
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Trona, CA, USA (35.762409, -117.372719)
- Mojave, CA, USA (35.047752, -118.171585)
- Kelso, CA, USA (35.012363, -115.653625)
- Niland, CA, USA (33.237930, -115.514809)
- Mecca, CA, USA (33.576630, -116.070305)
- Brawley, CA, USA (32.968784, -115.534950)