War Eagle, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.267422, -93.941338.
A small town in Benton county, War Eagle can be found in north western Arkansas, about 25 miles east of Rogers - Springdale urban area. The town can be found near Hobbs State Natural Preserve and is a tiny settlement, with the population of only a few dozens of people. The name of the town is believed to originate from a large mill, a War Eagle Mill which used to be operating near the War Eagle Creek. The most famous landmark of the town, War Eagle Bridge, is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Map of War Eagle, AR, USA
War Eagle, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of War Eagle, AR, USA is 36.267422, and the longitude is -93.941338. War Eagle, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 16' 2.7192'' N and 93° 56' 28.8168'' W.
War Eagle, AR, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
War Eagle, AR, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 16' 2.7192'' N|
|DMS Long||93° 56' 28.8168'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of War Eagle, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Genesee, CA, USA (40.043056, -120.753891)
- Effingham, IL, USA (39.120834, -88.545830)
- Saint Cloud, FL, USA (28.230556, -81.285278)
- Marcus Hook, PA, USA (39.823029, -75.414413)
- Pray, MT, USA (45.380280, -110.681664)
- Hilmar, CA, USA (37.404415, -120.850128)
- Breckenridge, CO, USA (39.482231, -106.046181)
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Trona, CA, USA (35.762409, -117.372719)
- Mojave, CA, USA (35.047752, -118.171585)