Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.237049, 21.017532.
Warsaw is the capital of Poland, a city with the population of about 1.8 million people located in the central part of the country. Warsaw is a heart of the nation, a key cultural and political center of the country. It is famous with its ancient architecture, a few palaces, churches and cathedrals, parks and squares.
Map of Warsaw, Poland
Warsaw, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Warsaw, Poland is 52.237049, and the longitude is 21.017532. Warsaw, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 14' 13.3764'' N and 21° 1' 3.1152'' E.
Warsaw, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 14' 13.3764'' N|
|DMS Long||21° 1' 3.1152'' E|
Coordinates of Warsaw, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)