Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.156059, 19.404490.
Elblag is a small city in northern Poland, the Żuławy region. There are about 125,000 people living in the city, and it is a key cultural center of the area. It is also an educational spot, with a few large colleges and universities. Elblag is a popular tourist spot, with the landmarks like St. Nicholas Cathedral, Historic City Gates, Holy Ghost church, St. Mary's Church, and some others. The city has strong connections with Germany since there are a great number of population of German origin living in the city.
Where is Elblag, Poland on Map?
Road map of Elblag, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Elblag, Poland
Elblag, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Elblag, Poland is 54.156059, and the longitude is 19.404490. Elblag, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 9' 21.8124'' N and 19° 24' 16.1640'' E.
Elblag, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 9' 21.8124'' N|
|DMS Long||19° 24' 16.1640'' E|
Coordinates of Elblag, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)