Waukesha, WI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.018600, -88.259773.
Waukesha is a city located on the shores of Fox River, 20 miles west of Milwaukee, 60 miles east of Madison, in southeastern Wisconsin, United States. It is the seat of Waukesha County and a part of the Milwaukee metropolitan area. The city was settled in 1834. It took its current name on February 8, 1847. Situated close to the center of Waukesha County, the city has several attractions such as Retzer Nature Center, Bethesda Park, Buchner Park, Frame Park, Woodfield Park, Minooka Park, Fox River Park, Waukesha County Historical Society & Museum, Center Court Sports Complex, Frame Park Formal Gardens, Moor Downs Golf Course, The Legend at Merrill Hills, Les Paul Performance Center, Carroll University Shattuck Music Center, and Waukesha Public Library. The city is home to Carroll University, the University of Wisconsin–Waukesha, and the campus of Waukesha County Technical College. Waukesha County Airport located in the northern part of Waukesha serves the city. Waukesha Metro Transit also serves the city.
* On November 21, 2021, a car barreled through the crowd at a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, killing five people and injuring more than 40 people.
Where is Waukesha, WI, USA on Map?
Road map of Waukesha, WI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Waukesha, WI, USA
Waukesha, WI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Waukesha, WI, USA is 43.018600, and the longitude is -88.259773. Waukesha, WI, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 1' 6.9600'' N and 88° 15' 35.1828'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 1' 6.9600'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 15' 35.1828'' W|
Coordinates of Waukesha, WI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Great Bend, KS, USA (38.364895, -98.774300)
- Fort Scott, KS, USA (37.838108, -94.710022)
- Emporia, KS, USA (38.405903, -96.188339)
- Dodge City, KS, USA (37.753098, -100.024872)
- Council Grove, KS, USA (38.661697, -96.492599)
- Chanute, KS, USA (37.679878, -95.459778)
- Atchison, KS, USA (39.563606, -95.125549)
- West Des Moines, IA, USA (41.579830, -93.791328)
- Webster City, IA, USA (42.464397, -93.829056)
- Waterloo, IA, USA (42.499504, -92.358665)