Wembley, Alberta, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.153767, -119.144623.
Wembley is a very small town in Alberta state, Canada. The population of the town is about 1,500 people. The town can be reached by Highway 724 or Highway 43.
Where is Wembley, Alberta, Canada on Map?
Road map of Wembley, Alberta, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wembley, Alberta, Canada
Wembley, Alberta, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wembley, Alberta, Canada is 55.153767, and the longitude is -119.144623. Wembley, Alberta, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 9' 13.5612'' N and 119° 8' 40.6428'' W.
|DMS Lat||55° 9' 13.5612'' N|
|DMS Long||119° 8' 40.6428'' W|
Coordinates of Wembley, Alberta, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)