West Memphis, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.146919, -90.184792.
West Memphis is a large town and one of the largest neighborhoods of Memphis, USA, situated about 13 miles east of the city center. West Memphis is a part of Crittenden county and is the largest town of the county. It can be reached by Interstate 40 and is a home to almost 25,000 people. The town emerged at the place of an old settlement of native American tribes. It was incorporated in the late 19th century and became a part of Memphis urban area in the middle of the 20th century. During the las century the town experienced a considerable growth and economic raise, with plenty of workplaces opened in the town and new residential districts built there. West Memphis is known as the city of parks, with a large number of green areas and recreation zones.
Map of West Memphis, AR, USA
West Memphis, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of West Memphis, AR, USA is 35.146919, and the longitude is -90.184792. West Memphis, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 8' 48.9084'' N and 90° 11' 5.2512'' W.
West Memphis, AR, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 8' 48.9084'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 11' 5.2512'' W|
Coordinates of West Memphis, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)