Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.969536, -113.377243.
Wetaskiwin is a small town in Alberta, southern Canada, located about 45 miles south of Edmonton. The town was established in the late Middle Ages by a group of discoverers from Scandinavia. The settlement started developing rapidly in the early 1990s when the first churches, schools, water tower, and other facilities were built. Today, it is a small community of about 12,000 people. There is a small airport and a beautiful park, By-the-Lake Park, can be found in Wetaskiwin.
Map of Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada
Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada is 52.969536, and the longitude is -113.377243. Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 58' 10.3296'' N and 113° 22' 38.0748'' W.
Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 58' 10.3296'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 22' 38.0748'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Port Dover, ON, Canada (42.786522, -80.203278)
- Grande Cache, AB, Canada (53.888893, -119.114647)
- Alexandria, ON, Canada (45.311180, -74.636719)
- Rossland, BC, Canada (49.076809, -117.802017)
- Collingwood, ON, Canada (44.500771, -80.216904)
- Hawkesbury, ON, Canada (45.605602, -74.607018)
- Ramea, NL, Canada (47.520039, -57.394630)
- Clarington, ON, Canada (43.934536, -78.600037)
- Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada (52.969536, -113.377243)
- Pirmez Creek, AB, Canada (51.042637, -114.393745)