Whissonsett, Dereham, Norfolk, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.775696, 0.847255.
Whissonsett is an old village near the town of Dereham in Norfolk, located 5 miles south from the town of Fakenham. Whissonsett was established centuries ago and is mentioned in Doomsday Book dated by the 11th century. The village is famous as a home for Saint Mary's parish church, where some historic relics and archaeological elements of the 12th century were discovered.
Where is Whissonsett, Dereham, Norfolk, UK on Map?
Road map of Whissonsett, Dereham, Norfolk, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Whissonsett, Dereham, Norfolk, UK
Whissonsett, Dereham, Norfolk, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Whissonsett, Dereham, Norfolk, UK is 52.775696, and the longitude is 0.847255. Whissonsett, Dereham, Norfolk, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 46' 32.5056'' N and 0° 50' 50.1180'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 46' 32.5056'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 50' 50.1180'' E|
Coordinates of Whissonsett, Dereham, Norfolk, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)