Glassonby, Penrith, Cumbria, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.742683, -2.659233.
Glassonby is a small village located near Penrith, Cumbria county, north-west UK. It is famous with its farms, both old and quite newly established. There is a wonderful historic Methodist church located in the village which is considered to be the greatest local tourist attraction.
Where is Glassonby, Penrith, Cumbria, UK on Map?
Road map of Glassonby, Penrith, Cumbria, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Glassonby, Penrith, Cumbria, UK
Glassonby, Penrith, Cumbria, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Glassonby, Penrith, Cumbria, UK is 54.742683, and the longitude is -2.659233. Glassonby, Penrith, Cumbria, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 44' 33.6588'' N and 2° 39' 33.2388'' W.
Glassonby, Penrith, Cumbria, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 44' 33.6588'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 39' 33.2388'' W|
Coordinates of Glassonby, Penrith, Cumbria, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)