Whitehorse, YT, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 60.721188, -135.056839.
Whitehorse is the largest and the most populated towns of Yukon, Canada. It is also the capital of the territory. The town has got a fame as the town with the freshest air on earth, and that is why many tourists come to enjoy this advantage. The visitors can take a tour around the town center and along the shore of the Yukon river in a special tram, take a trip to Miles Canyon, visit Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre or MacBride Museum of Yukon History, explore the local parks and surrounding forests, etc.
Where is Whitehorse, YT, Canada on Map?
Road map of Whitehorse, YT, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Whitehorse, YT, Canada
Whitehorse, YT, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Whitehorse, YT, Canada is 60.721188, and the longitude is -135.056839. Whitehorse, YT, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 60° 43' 16.2768'' N and 135° 3' 24.6204'' W.
Whitehorse, YT, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||60° 43' 16.2768'' N|
|DMS Long||135° 3' 24.6204'' W|
Coordinates of Whitehorse, YT, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)